With great attendance and overwhelmingly positive reviews, our Spring 2018 gathering was a success! Held at the Westmark Hotel in Whitehorse on March 21, 2018, well over 70 people attended from almost 30 governments and organizations from throughout Yukon and beyond.
In general, participant feedback indicated:
- near unanimous support or interest in a Yukon Planning Framework
- support for this workshop to occur annually, or for more than one day
- face to face time and networking were important
- the workshop delivered on expectations
- the venue was too hot and the workshop agenda/package was circulated too late (We posted drafts on our websites but did not circulate the final agenda until the day before)
Agenda: may be downloaded here
Invitees: YFNs, CYFN, GTC, UFA Boards and Committees, Yukon and Canada
- The Peel Supreme Court Decision and Its Implications (morning)
- Future of Regional Land Use Planning (UFA Ch 11) (afternoon)
More information and documents supporting the gathering are posted here. Proceedings and other information will be made available there after the event.