Proceedings from recent conferences and workshops conducted or attended by YLUPC.
Proceedings and other workshop materials are available for download in the "Documents" section.
Older workshops and presentations...
The Council spearheaded the organisation of 2016's Northern Planning Conference.
- Where & When?: Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre, Whitehorse, Yukon | February 15-18, 2016
- How was it?: With around 230 attendees from across Canada and beyond, 60 presentations, 19 organised talks and countless informal discussions, the Northern Planning Conference was a resounding success.
- Governance - The Planning Context (WHY are we planning?)
- Climate Change and Resource Development - Planning for Change and Protection – the future - the conflict (WHAT should we be planning for?)
- Planning Methods (HOW techniques, tools and theories and WHO is doing the work?)
- Sharing - The Regions and Plans (WHERE and the status of regional planning in the north)