Folder Yukon Land Use Planning Council Documents
Various publications, documents and other downloads of the Council are found here.
Advertisements for events, job postings, etc, and press releases are posted here.
One of the mandates of the Yukon Land Use Planning Council is to make recommendations to the Yukon Government and affected Yukon First Nations on a number of topics, including:
- land use planning, including policies, goals and priorities, in the Yukon;
- the identification of planning regions and priorities for the preparation of regional land use plans;
- the general terms of reference, including timeframes, for each Regional Land Use Planning Commission;
- the boundary of each planning region; and
- such other matters as Government and each affected Yukon First Nation may agree.
You can scroll through our recommendations below and download those of interest.
Folder Discussion Papers (36)
Working papers prepared by the YLUPC Secretariat or third parties that provide the context for land use planning in Yukon, guidelines for consensus based decision-making and other useful information about the preparation of a regional land use plan.