One of the mandates of the Yukon Land Use Planning Council is to make recommendations to the Yukon Government and affected Yukon First Nations on a number of topics, including:
- land use planning, including policies, goals and priorities, in the Yukon;
- the identification of planning regions and priorities for the preparation of regional land use plans;
- the general terms of reference, including timeframes, for each Regional Land Use Planning Commission;
- the boundary of each planning region; and
- such other matters as Government and each affected Yukon First Nation may agree.
You can scroll through our recommendations below and download those of interest.
Photo: Peter Mather